Sunday, October 5, 2008

First Post

Hey All!
I wanted to create a blog in order to stay in touch with everyone while I'm in Americorps NCCC.  I am leaving first thing tomorrow morning and I expect to be in Denver by 10 a.m. central time.  I plan on updating this blog throughout my 10 months of service to let everyone know what I'm doing and where I am.  If anyone is interested my address in Denver is : 
Dan O'Hara - Class 15
Americorps NCCC
3001 S. Federal Blvd.
Walsh Hall, Rm 136
Denver, Co 80236
I will miss you all very much and I look forward seeing everyone at Christmas.

7 comments:

Jackie Sullivan said...

Good luck with everything, Dan!

Unknown said...

Hey Dan Goodluck!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the "blog" lesson...get some sleep now!!

Unknown said...

Carl and I left Dan at Logan Airport before security...he was so happy and excited to fly to Denver for Americorps! ( WE almost bumped into Senator JOhn Kerry then, but Carl didn't want his autograph or anything...)
All seemed to go well with Dan, but we never connected by phone to before he boarded - it was on time. I'm sure he got off just fine.

We miss you already, Dan!

Unknown said...

Dan arrived about 12 noon (our time) in Denver and had a good flight.

Unknown said...

Hi, Dan from Granny!

JDawg said...

Hey Dan,
Its Jeff!! Charles River ARC misses u!!
C U Soon!